MEMORABLE MOMENTS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

konban wa mina-san~
So today I just realized that happiness is a privilege. It's weird how sad/upsetting moments always linger on your mind and are thought of first. But happy moments are always remembered second, or most of the time, forgotten. Does that mean pain affects us more than happiness? or are the happy moments just not happy enough to affect us in the way pain does?
"without pain the joy in life wouldn't show" isn't that so true? haha.

Well anyways, yesterday I had a VEEEEEERY happy day, and I'm sure I won't forget about it :)
I took the Train for the first time in my life~ I'd always see it on dramas and movies, but having a dad to be my chauffeur, I rarely ever result to public transit.
HONESTLY, I didn't even know there were trains in my city until a while ago ^^;
I really need to get out more haha.
w/ my girlies by my side, I faced public transit and explored around my city. It's a day i'll never forget. I know I probably sound stupid, or like a baby, but I've never really explored my town before XD
I dunno, it doesnt sound like much, but for some reason, for me it is :P

Pictures? - oh yes, there are :)

so the day started off with a picnic & awesome swirly straws in the shape of glasses!
We also had a photoshoot (pics later)
&danced around as people looked @ us like we were mental patients

Afterward we took the TRAIN and headed to the University!
We got lost in the library and decided to make our way downtown
& then back home :P

So it was overall an AMAZING DAY. Today, I got my acceptance letter into the school I want to go to next year~ WHOOOOOOT! Time to celebrate....

WITH A HUGE-ASS COOKIE! :D
ahah! It's as huge as my face!
[*note: I took those pics right after I took a shower, so ALL NATURAL bb']

>oh goodness. I need new video ideas. I have the time, I just don't have the creativity! Help me?

0 comments:

Post a Comment