NEW CAMERA - oh so pro :)

Monday, April 5, 2010

helloo everyonee~
OMG, so I got a new camera (finally) from my parents! They said it's an early birthday present (although my birthday is in May...) But oh well! A presents a present whatever that date :D
It's a Lumix Panasonic DMC-FZ35 now I can take HD videos and pictures! YEEEEEE~
ARIGATOU OTOOSAN & OKAASAN ~ aishiteru da yo s2

NEW PICS? OB COOOOOOURSE!


oh chills~ I didn't cut my hair :P

veeeery big camera ne?
now for some sky pics...


UN-EDITED! WOWOW. The sky was so pretty yesterday :')

Oh yeah, Today is the last day of spring break :(
I'm so saaaaaaaaaad! Unfortunately I didn't have time to do all the stuff I wrote on that schedule of mine. Back to homework and exams [insert agitated groan here] yuck.
I'm reeeeeally lazy to go back, but I don't really have a choice -sigh-

>NEW MAKEUP TUTORIAL: Fresh Dolly Look should be uploaded and on youtube by tonight :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment