SPRING BREAK `10 - WHOOT~

Friday, March 26, 2010

Hi Everyone~
SO IT'S FINALLY SPRING BREAK OVER HERE! :D
It's about time. School's been dragging lately. HMM, so what do I have planned? A LOT. Including new vids, shopping, hang outs, photoshoots and unfortunately, homework >.<
But HEY, I get a week off, so it'll be fine :)
Wanna know my Schedule? (my gLacey-unnie already posted hers, but here's mine :] )

MONDAY - Homework, New Vid? (if I have time), HSRG Photoshoot @ 2:30, sleepover @ glacey-unnie's
TUESDAY - Homework, Drama Watching, JA @ 3:oopm - 6:00pm
WEDNESDAY - Homework, New Vid? (if I don't on Monday), Sleepover w/ HSRG @ glacey's
THURSDAY - Sleepover CONT. Usually spent asleep cus we pull all-nighters :P Make new HSRG Cover
FRIDAY - More Homework, New vid? (if I can think of anything to do xD), Church - Good Friday
SATURDAY - Study for test, Shopping?, Fam-Party
SUNDAY - No school stuffs! UGH. Drama Watching~
MONDAY - Easter! Fam-Party? + Easter Vid (maybe)

Okaaaii's. So that's my Spring Break `10 Schedule. Hopefully I can get all that done & a little extra ;)
A lot of things can happen in a week - if y'know what I mean *wink wink, nudge nudge HAHA, i'm kidding im kidding... or am i? O0O0O0O ;P

Enjoy your week! (if you have spring break over there too~) I'll have time to update more often! (i think xD )


0 comments:

Post a Comment