SUMMER OF [2oh1oh!]

Monday, July 5, 2010

Hellooo everyonee~
Long time no update! D:

*print screen made by a veeeery loyal fan ;)

So how's your summer been so far? I'm so glad it's finally here! Now that exams are all over I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders! :P
Only the first week has past and I already experienced A LOT of summer fun! (which explains why I haven't updated or made any vids even though I'm free)

Hmm, the last day of school was veeeery emotional for me though! I cried A LOT. Waaay more than I expected to. My eyes were like faucets! I think I scared a couple people away too...ehehe ^_^;
I catch myself zoning out about my friends sometimes and how I'll prolly never see some of them again... AHHH~ okay okay. MOVING ON~

Anyways
my whole family decided it would be fun to go fishing this past weekend! Only thing was, no one was really fishing haha. Like, I think it was just an excuse to get away from the city lol Our bait was "adobo" [filipino dish, sort of like a chicken stew] and marshmallows "-__- so of course we caught nothing!
BHUUUT, as always, lots of pictures were taken ;D


Now here you witness aixkute's very PRO photoshop skills ;D


Hmm, my family is very...Asian if I do say so myself:

Yes, it would be a perfect portrait if it weren't for the fact
that there was a majong game going on~

So what are MY plans for summer? ahah, I could type you a whole schedule like I did for spring break, but I realized when I plan ahead nothing happens! So this time, I'm just going to go with the flow~ and work 3 days a week :P

Anywhoo, enjoy your summers everyone!! Before winter is bestowed upon us once again~
jaa ne! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment